Make it Happen: Culloden, Nr Inverness
7th August 2014 – 9:45am to 5:45pm
‘Make it Happen’ is a one-day training course which introduces participants to fundraising from private sources for heritage organisations and projects. The event costs just £20 and travel bursaries are available to enable you to attend.
This one-day course will raise awareness of the various funding sources available to heritage organisations and projects. It will help you target the organisations best suited to the work you want to do and outline the best practice methods of approach. You will learn about the various income streams available from individual gifts to trust applications and support from companies. You will learn how to best make your ‘pitch’ to highlight the importance of your venture and gain support. Together we will spend some time sharing experiences and concerns and discuss possible solutions within a facilitated networking session.
RESOURCING SCOTLAND’S HERITAGE AIMS TO:
· Realise the potential of your heritage organisation
· Support staff, volunteers & trustees to develop new skills
· Establish networks for sharing and discussion in your area and across Scotland
RESOURCING SCOTLAND’S HERITAGE IS OPEN TO ALL STAFF, VOLUNTEERS AND TRUSTEES WITHIN THE HERITAGE SECTOR IN SCOTLAND INCLUDING:
· Projects in green spaces and urban environments
· Historical buildings and environment
· Museums, galleries and other heritage venues
· Voluntary and community groups working within heritage
To book your place please visit the Resourcing Scotland’s Heritage