MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
By taking out HEN membership you will be helping to support the network.
Our primary purpose is to provide a focus for sharing and distributing information and expertise on environmental issues in the Highlands.
The aims of HEN are:
As Members you will:
- To promote environmental education, in its widest sense, in all sectors of the community within the Highlands
- To facilitate sharing and dissemination of environmental information and expertise
- To encourage the involvement of individuals and community groups in environmental debate and action
- Receive the HEN e-newsletter (3 or 4 times a year) e-bulletins and regular updates
- Receive reduced rates to HEN training events and the annual HEN conference
- A single vote at the HEN AGM.
HEN Membership will run annually from 1 April to 31 March. Membership taken out between April and December will require to be renewed the following April and if taken out after December will roll on into the next Membership year.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection: The information supplied by you will only be used for the purposes of the Highland Environmental Network. We will not supply your details to any third party without explicitly asking for your permission to do so.
HOW TO JOIN
c/o Glachbeg Education Centre
Allanglach Woods, North Kessock