HEN hold an annual conference on a different environmental topic every year the 2013 Conference & Exhibition Green Routes to Feeling Good took place on Saturday 2nd March 2013 at Millburn Academy in Inverness. To view videos of speakers visit our Youtube channel.
The conference explored the links with health and the environment, key note speakers were:
- Running a Green Gym by The Conservation Volunteers
- Developing Branching Out/School ethos and activities to support healthier lifestyles by Abriachan Community Woodland
- Local People Local Paths by Paths for All
- Feeling good at every size - NHS Health Promotions
- Particiatory mapping of health indicators - Centre For Rural Health, UHI
The Green Routes to Feeling Conference all included a free public exhibition with demonstrations including health walks, gardening tips and woodland crafts.
The 2012 Conference - From Fuel Poverty to Green Gold took place on Sat 24th March at Craigmonie Centre, Drumnadrochit. The event was highly successful day and gave delgates plenty of opportunities to network while learning more about the issue around green energy and fuel poverty in the Highlands.
To download a copy of the 2012 conference report - From Fuel Povertyto Green Gold click on the link on the right of the page.